Living Skies Housing Authority is currently searching for a full-time ADMINISTRATION OFFICER to perform a variety of administrative support functions. The ADMINISTRATION OFFICER is usually the first point of contact with the organization and is expected to maintain a positive image.
The ADMINISTRATION OFFICER maintains professional working relationships with housing groups, members of all regional and other department staff that provide supports to the housing network across the province. This position works in collaboration with other administration staff located in six offices.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of tenant, budget and financial data entered into a computer data base system is maintained.
- Address inquiries regarding government housing programs and services; prepare and disseminate correspondence, monthly reports and documentation as required.
- Research, review and compile financial and other pertinent data collection for activity and project requests.
- Provide day to day guidance and training for Housing Authority Managers; participate in developing training modules; deliver accounting and financial workshops; co-ordinate logistical requirements for annual training.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with extended periods working alone.
- Experience delivering established training programs, and developing new content.
- Completion of a diploma in business administration and advanced knowledge of office systems and procedures gained through a minimum of 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, as well as a pension plan.